This Multinational company in Johor leads the space in Electronics due to their advanced technological processes and ability to constantly innovate their products. They are looking for a Production Manager to be based in their Johor plant.
- Cross-functionally collaborate with other managers & relevant stakeholders to formulate objectives and understand requirements that align with the overall cost-saving and efficiency-maximizing goals of the company that include but are not limited to;
- Estimating costs and prepare budgets.
- Organizing workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
- Monitoring production to resolve issues.
- Supervising and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.).
- Determining amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.).
- Approving maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensuring output meets quality standards.
- Enforcing health and safety precautions.
- Reporting high-level analysis & metrics to upper management.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's / Master's in Engineering (Mechanical, Electronics, or equavalent).
- Proven experience (> 10 years) as production lead.
- Deep knowledge of production management.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Proficient in MS Office and SAP software.
- Outstanding communication ability.
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Cleanroom experience - Class 100k or 10K cleanroom experience.
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend