Product Sales Specialist
- Attractive remuneration package
- Dynamic work culture
- Steeper career growth
- Be familiar of developments within own field and contributes to directional sales strategy.
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others.
- Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business.
- Lead and drive sales process on all cash and trade opportunities and RFPs
- Grow the product relationship of an assigned customer portfolio and cross-sell Cash Management, Trade and Cards solutions to existing and prospect MNC customers.
- Build rapport within new clients and maintain a high-level contact with existing clients to identify new sales opportunities.
- Adhere to sales process disciplines such as usage of customer relationship management platform, call reports, specific sales initiatives, and various sales targets
- Ensure consistent, professional delivery of all client management disciplines including: account planning, call reporting, lead generation, pipeline management and implementation acceleration.
- Maintain product expertise and regularly update product knowledge, work closely with Product Teams in crafting tailor-made solutions according to customers' needs
- Define product-related credit needs and work jointly with Relationship Coverage teams on credit issue
- Assess risk when business decisions are made, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing, and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Extensive years of client facing activity experience
- Previous management experience required
- Experience with credit approval process and risk discussions is desired
- A combination of commercial and analytical skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
How to Apply
Contact Neil Edward at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #250321 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)