Product Manager (Digital)
Leading fintech company seeks Product Manager
- Exposure to world class technologies
- Great culture and working environment
- Excellent career growth
Our client is a leading fintech company and a market leader in their own specialization. They are seeking for a motivated and entrepreneur individual to join them as Product Manager.
The Product Manager will own the product lifecycle for a set of products, ensuring commercial, financial and operational success, and maximizing value creation for customers.
This role is an end-to-end with responsibility for overseeing all inputs into the product development/ management pipeline; including idea generation and evaluation, product specification, definition of service delivery models, preparation of business cases, specification of marketing requirements, product launches and retirements, outreach/sales support and product lifecycle monitoring.
You will have the opportunity to revolutionize and deliver a new product experience to customers and work closely with engineers and QA teams. Communication is key, and you'll be responsible for understanding the why and how of the product to communicate across to anyone.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years working as a product manager, preferably in a startup or digital environment.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of full product lifecycle and having successful product outcomes.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts, and can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- Passionate about continuous product improvement and optimizing product releases.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.