Product Engineer (R&D)
This European-based Semiconductor company is aggresively hiring a Product Engineer to be based in their Selangor factory. Due to rapid expansion and increasing demand from their customers, this new headcount will assist in the overall R&D activities / operations of the company.
- Responsible for various Product design and development activities, product improvement, product standardization, VAVE, cost reduction.
- Coordination with other functions and stakeholders to transfer the product competency, product localization and production transfer to the company to achieve Product cost reduction.
- Will apply broad engineering knowledge to the design and development of new products as well as product changes and enhancements, which are consistent with zero defect level as well as low product cost.
- To use multidisciplinary engineering knowledge and project engineering skills to design and develop innovative automation modules or subsystems to supplement our business partner's R&D activities.
- Will be solving multidisciplinary engineering problems at the competent through system level.
- Educate and facilitate the interpretation of this technical information to the organization.
- Support sub-con team to ensure the product development is completed and stable.
- Support in all aspects of product localization projects.
- To design and develop jig, tools, test fixture and necessary tools for equipment assembly.
- 3+ years of relevant working experience (Automotive/Semiconductor)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or relevant (Electronic/Mechatronic/Mechanical)
- Competent in CAD design software: AutoCAD, Solid Edge and ProE.
- Competency and good knowledge in technical fields such GD&T, pneumatics, electropneumatics, hydraulic and material science.
- Knowledge on problem solving tools (8D Approach Tools, SWOT Analysis, etc)
- Experience working with Die Attach / Wire Bonding within the Semiconductor industry would be an added benefit
- Opportunity to work with an established MNC
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Career progression and a dynamic working environment
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend