Product Engineer - DE
- Understanding development of Mappings according to the ETL Specifications for the staging area Data Load & destination Data Load.
- Develop and implement ETL processes to move data from different sources to targets.
- Experience in providing Logging, Error handling by using Event Handler for SSIS Packages.
- Extensive database programming experience in writing SQL Stored procedures,
- Functions, Triggers, Constraints and Indexes using various DDL and DML Commands.
- Expert in writing Complex SQL queries, sub-queries and complex joins.
- Bachelor's degree in Computers or related field.
- Experience in creating Ad-hoc reports, data driven subscription reports by using Talend Open Studios.
- Experience in Design, build and deploy effective ETL modules.
How to Apply:
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sandara Phan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)