Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
This global semiconductor company in Malacca is seeking a Product Development Manager.
- Responsible for development or improvement of new processes and to provide engineering support for existing processes concurrent with the company's goal.
- Coordinate activities related to the development of new processes and fulfill the quality & reliability requirements set by customers and international standards.
- To coordinate on new process or engineering samples for customers.
- Coordinate the initiation of ECR for changes on process specifications or material substitution
- Define and review design specification for new package development.
- Review process integration for entire assembly process to ensure specification of final package meets product requirement.
- Responsible to ensure technical communication and information flow within the project team and guiding technical discussions.
- Project management to ensure timeline and key deliverables are met according to requirements defined for each phases of product development procedure.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 7 - 10 years related work experience |Optional : > 2 years of Managerial experience
- Written : Bahasa Malaysia & English | Optional : Mandarin | Spoken : Bahasa Malaysia & English | Optional : Mandarin
- Coretools - SPC / FMEA / MSA / APQP / PPAP |Statistical Techniques; Related Process, Equipment & Tools Knowledge
- Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint), Problem Solving Skills & Decision Making, Team Working abilities, Works to a Deadline, Evaluation / Analytical Skills, Presentation Skills, Team Leadership
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend