Procurement Analyst (Korean Speaker)
Our Client is a Multi-National Company within its respective industries. Being a publicly listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources to train and develop their people from the ground with an excellent pathway for career progression. They are looking for a Procurement Analyst - Korean Speaker.
As a Procurement Analyst (Korean Speaker), your responsibilities include:
- Validate and process Purchase Requisition to ensure completeness and in compliance with Procurement policies
- Request For Quotation from Prefer Supplier List or Recommended Vendors
- PR to PO conversions, amendment and PO cancellations
- Perform multiple quote bidding when is assigned - manage and execute RFP processes
The Right Candidate will possess:
- Good negotiation and analytical skills, resourceful in identifying new sources of items requested.
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience
- Multinational experience within the pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Proficiency in English and Korean
How To Apply?
If this job role is the right challenge for you, click "Apply Now" or contact Crystal Soh at Crystal.Soh@Ambition.com.my. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.