Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Finance Shared Services
- Global Multinational Company with excellent global support and training
- Structured Career Progression and Employee Development Plan
- Regional exposure to multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. Being one of the global industry leader, they are looking for Procurement Analyst (supply chain/PTP) to join their expanding business in Malaysia.
- Execute purchase orders for the procurement of materials, equipment and services based on the local/regional buyers' inputs and ensure all elements of the orders are within established policies and procedures.
- Generate and execute SAP report data and work with suppliers to confirm PO Acknowledgement and on-time delivery or update delivery status on past due orders for all indirect orders.
- Provide timely update on contract and vendor master and ensure request is attended within the SLA to stakeholder.
- Work collaboratively with Blocked Invoices Team and other internal/external customers to assist in resolution of invoice issues.
- Provide timely analysis and resolution to issues relating to contract/vendor management, order placement and system functionality.
- Challenge existing practices and make recommendations concerning improvement to standardizing and streamlining processes.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of commercial and purchasing experience. Preferably with shared services or global environment
- Knowledge of Procure-To-Pay processes is preferable
- Organized, excellent attention to details, analysis/troubleshooting skills, good decision-making, adaptable and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Lenice Hew at Lenice.email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend