Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
This global semiconductor company in Malacca is looking for a Process Engineering Manager. Due to rapid expansion, they are looking to add a new headcount to their Operations department to scale up due to increasing demands.
- Direct, coordinate and supervise FOL process engineering team for improvement.
- Plan and execute process capability control, monitoring and improvement.
- Responsible and work closely with Manufacturing, QA and Customers to investigate and find root cause of product quality issue and execute improvement plans.
- Utilizing LEAN and Six Sigma methodology to develop systems and processes that track and optimize yield, quality metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets - improve safety, quality, productivity, and flexibility/speed of execution.
- Monitor process KPIs and timely trigger corrective actions for improvement
- Be responsible for workplace safety, product quality, and on-time delivery of reports to customers.
- Prepare and maintain performance reports and records and timely submission to Operations Director.
- Perform any other related duties that may be given by the management from time to time.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor (at minimum) / Master degree related to Engineering.
- 10 years of experience (Process Engineering in Semiconductor manufacturing is a must).
- Strong familiarity with ISO 9001/IATF 16949/ISO 14001 & Coretools; SPC, FMEA, MSA, APQP, etc.
- Hands-on Experience in Assembly semiconductor process and packaging.
- In depth knowledge in Wire bond, Die Attached and Clip Attached process.
- Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information; able to present 8D report, ideas, concepts, data, and plan with high confidence at internal teams meeting, customer meetings and executive review meetings.
- Experience working in or dealing with multinational semiconductor companies is desirable.
- A strong ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written English is essential.
- A people's person - considerate and leadership ability with willingness to coach
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend