Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 22 February 2023
- Job type Permanent
Process Engineer (Semiconductor)
This semiconductor company in Malacca is a global semiconductor manufacturer with operations across the region. Due to rapid expansion, they are looking to add a Process Engineer to their team.
- Handle abnormal lot disposition, decide failure analysis method, analyze the result & make judgement including establish good communication with the Customer on the lot proceeding to avoid quality risk for shipment.
- Support process productivity and efficiency improvement activities
- Lead the manufacturing team on internal or external auditing on responding to relevant department, including coordinating with other department support for item closure.
- Responsible to establish, improve and maintain manufacturing operational standard of operation (SOP) to reduce/ eliminate operation variation among the shift for better & stable manufacturing ability.
- To manage Low Volume Manufacturing (LVM) for any new change introduce to manufacturing Line including preparation for initial start to manage the risk of quality & manufacturability for newly introduced item.
- Responsible to improve, maintain Process Flow, Control Plan as well as FMEA which the input may come from the above clause risk management, improvement activities, claims, audit findings & internal process
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree (at minimum) in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/relevant).
- At least 3 years of working experience in semiconductor, preferable Assembly process.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Able to present ideas, concepts, data and plan with high confidence at team meetings and executive review meetings.
- Able to perform independently with minimal supervision.
- Equipped basic knowledge on overall semiconductor assembly process and understanding on IATF 16949 requirement.
- Knowledge and experience in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and ISO/IATF standards.
- A team player with strong analytical abilities, problem solving skill, statically data analysis and DOE will be an added advantage.
- Candidates who require a visa sponsorship to work in Malaysia need not apply.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend