My client is a market-leading electronics manufacturer with operations all over the globe. Due to increasing demand from their customers worldwide, they are looking to add a Process Development Manager to be based in their Malacca plant.
- Accountable for the process yield, quality and stability of the line
- Responsible for process improvement activity including cost down, yield improvement, quality improvement and etc.
- Responsible for the customer complaint for root-cause finding and improvement actions
- Responsible for the process documentations like Process Specification, FMEA, Process failure catalogue and etc.
- Serve as process and equipment owner of new development and operation improvement projects
- Serve as technical expert and support for development and operation team
- Governance of the BackEnd Equipment, Material & Process (EMP) roadmap for EOL/FOL
- Minimum 7 - 8 years of Semiconductor manufacturing experience within the space of Product/Process Development, with exposure in R&D to EOL Processes
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Strong leadership and seniority capabilities - must be open to leading and pioneering a team
- Opportunity to work with a g lobal leader in electronics
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Career progression and a dynamic working environment
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend