Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 23 February 2023
- SalaryRM13000 - RM15000 per month
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTechnology & Digital
Principal Application Support Specialist - SAP FICO
- Good working culture
- Great career development
- Attractive benefits and rewards
My client is the global market leader in international express, overland transport and air freight. It is also the world's number 1 in ocean freight and contract logistics. They offer a full range of customised solutions - from express document shipping to supply chain management. Due to expansion purposes, they are currently looking for a Principal Application Support Specialist (SAP FICO) to be part of their ever so dynamic and fun team!
- Involved in Data Migration, Dry Run and Go-Live Cutover Activities
- Actively participate in hyper care and arrange to get the project documents & knowledge transmission for the newly implanted functionalities
- Maintains procedures and documentation for applications support and Manages application enhancements to improve business performance
- Ensures that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and services and are fully documented within the relevant reporting system(s)
- Assesses and analyses release components, Provides input to scheduling, Carries out the builds and tests in coordination with Solution Delivery team
- Ensures that service delivery meets agreed service levels and Creates and maintains a catalogue of available services
- Expert in Systems Development / Maintenance and/or technical Integration / Migration
- Educated to degree level (Computer Science or related field) or holds a professional qualification
- Experienced in SAP FICO Functional Support
- Must have troubleshooting experience of SAP Systems
- At least 8 -11 years of relevant working experience in Application Support
- Able to work provide 24/ 7 on call rotational support
- Able to work on 3 rotational shift (morning, noon and night)
- Express Business Processes knowledge is preferable
- Is able to contribute significantly to strategic discussions with business partners/customers
- Persistence, initiative and creative person
- Good command of English, verbal and written
- Customer Centric
Applications you will use:
- Has expert knowledge of SAP FICO Module, services and business processes of their key business unit and solid knowledge of all other divisions in the DPDHL group
- SAP experience includes FI/CO Configuration experience in various areas of IMG activities like Organization Structure Elements, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting and Controlling (CCA, Product Costing and CO-PA).
- Knowledge in Integration FI/CO with SD and MM modules.
What you will get in return:
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
- Flexible Benefits - customized according to individual needs
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Choose any day for your vacation from earned public holiday (Saturday and ad hoc)
- Smart casual everyday
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home office possibilities
How to Apply?
Contact Aaron on +(60)3 9212 7976 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #259293.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend