Pricing Analyst (6-Months Contract)
- Opportunity to collaborate with the global pricing team
- Gain experience in handling multiple markets across North America, Asia and Europe.
About the client
Our client is a global market leader in insur-tech servicing technology based eco-system for protection and insurance. Being a dynamic organization, they are looking motivated and independent to support Global Pricing Team in the position Pricing Analyst (under 6-months contract) based in KL, preferably someone who can start immediately.
- Preparing and analysing financial reports in an accurate, timely and efficient manner
- Examining and assessing data from a variety of sources, ranging from competitor pricing data to customer segment profiles and cost data, and prepare the pricing with strong and brief recommendations
- Collaborating with the relevant stakeholders to understand the product requirement, align interest, solve the right problem to manage performance and add-value to business
- Developing and improving pricing model, business cases for new products and enhancements to existing products
- Identifying of opportunities to improve product, pricing, and cost to achieve sales, revenue, and profit growth
- Performing profitability analysis of book of business and recommends pricing actions based on segment performance and ensure device protection portfolio remains competitive within pricing and business strategy is fully implemented
- Maintaining in depth knowledge of partner businesses, product offering and device protection development in the global markets
- Minimum Degree holders in Actuarial Science/Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Insurance or equivalent or other related fields
- At least 5 years related working experience, favourably from insurance industry
- Candidate with Regional/Global experience are highly preferred
- Strong communication skills, English is a must.
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email [Lenugaa Sandran] at (firstname.lastname@example.org). Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)