Opportunity to step into a progressive role in a market leading MNC
Attractive remuneration package
Based in Kuala Lumpur
About our client:
Our client is one of the leading semiconductor manufacturers in the market, offering great opportunities for internal growth and cross department exposure. They are currently expanding their operations and are looking for multiple engineering professionals to apply to the position of Packaging Engineer.
- Develop new package requirements and maintaining quality of existing packages for all product groups
- Define package requirements for product groups and customer requirements
- Develop new package and process qualification programs.
- Perform integrity analysis of packages utilizing appropriate tools
- Perform package characterizations including cost effectiveness studies
- Perform hands on development activities on metrology tools and packaging equipment
- Act as a liaison with vendors as a subject matter expert
- Maintain product quality while developing and introducing package cost reduction programs
- Coordinate the introduction of new package processes into production
- Prepare and/or updates specifications for piece parts of integrated circuits or semiconductor assemblies
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical/electrical engineering
- More than 5 years of experience, preferably in semiconductor industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on experience in packaging development & Wire bond, EOL process will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Vern Zhiang at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710