Order to Cash - Accounts Receivable Analyst (Cash Management)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM4500 - RM6500 per month|
- MNC with excellent global support and training
- Accessible via Public Transport
- Opportunity to work with multiple country
About our Client
Our Client is a Multi-National Company within its respective industries. Being a publicly listed MNC, they invest massive resources to train and develop their people from the ground with an excellent pathway for career progression. They are currently looking multiple positions of Junior / Senior Order to Cash Analyst (Accounts Receivable)
- To ensure all cash and bank transactions for aligned business areas are correctly accounted for and all cashflows are reconciled to underlying transactions to ensure accurate and timely recording in financial statements.
- Deliver all activities and processes for reconciling cash and bank transactions for the aligned business area to ensure accurate and timely recording in financial statements.
- Maintain cash transaction review processes to ensure Identification and notification of fraud activities.
- Develop and maintain adequate systems and processes to support effective planning, monitoring, and reporting of reconciliation and bank transactions.
- Prepare Journals, Reconciliation Reports, Accounting Analysis report to ensure completeness and accuracy of transactions
- Posting and allocating customer receipts.
- Drive the improvement in overdue debt and collection effectiveness for the countries and companies under your control;
- Participate in any process improvement related projects
- Liaise with other business unit when required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant order to cash / Accounts Receivable experience
- SSC background with SAP knowledge is advantageous but not a MUST
- Able to self-motivate and work independently in a fast paced MNC environment.
- Minimum requirement Diploma / Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business or any equivalent
- Ability to communicate well