Order Management Specialist (Korean Speaker)
Established as one of the biggest parent companies leading the innovation of sustainable retail, our client headquartered in America has more than 30 world-wide known apparel brands. They are eagerly accepting applications amongst Korean speaking individuals to fit in their team as an Order Management Specialist.
As a Korean speaking Order Management Specialist, you should possess:
- Good management skills in follow-ups and managing customer claims, defectives and returns timely to maintain customer satisfaction
- Proper execution in compliance with system and governance rules to order entries, amendments and releases upon the request of customer and internal business partners
- Effective tracking and monitoring of order fulfilments and deliveries
- Ability to contribute to the harmonization and optimization of business process, through knowledge sharing and continuous improvement attitude.
- Proficiency in producing and distributing commercial and custom documents as required by customer and country legislations
- Analyse and communicate potential risks and opportunities
The Right Candidate will possess:
- Strong customer-centric mindset to provide the best experience for internal and external customers
- Detail-orientation to strive for continuous improvements
- Strong communication and problem solving skills to build partnerships through collaborations with potential and existing stakeholders
- Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK Level 4 or 5) . Additional language knowledge are added advantages.
- Fresh grads are encouraged to apply!
How To Apply?
If this job role is the right challenge for you, click "Apply Now" or contact Crystal Soh at Crystal.Soh@Ambition.com.my. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.