Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Shared Services
- Flexible Working Environment
- Fast Career Progression
- Excellent Remuneration Package
Finance shared service arm for a multinational corporation, having factories and offices across many regions, and a 20 billion USD yearly revenue. With up-to-date innovation in products and services, this company is looking into expanding its Asia Pacific regional hub. A manufacturing-based corporation, having a growing market even during pandemic times. They are currently looking for multiple JUNIOR and SENIOR positions of Order to Cash (OTC) / Accounts Receivable (AR) Analyst - Order Management / Order Processing.
- Manage all orders for all markets not processed by RPA system- liaise with line manager and TCS (RPA team) in relation to issues with RPA processing. Liaise with Customer Service, Sales and customer as required to ensure a speedy and efficient processing of orders
- Create and confirm customer orders in a timely manner, actively monitor outstanding orders, and proactively manage customer expectations.
- Work closely with logistic service providers (LSP) or warehouse personnel to ensure the accuracy and timelines of the fulfilment of outbound shipments.
- Ensure that orders that require a specific order block as per business instruction are applied
- Coordination with Master Data team to assist with resolution on issues relating to material and price.
- Verify all order line and prepare order reports on everyday basis and manage all shipment and respond to all inquiries for all status order and resolve all customer issues and prepare efficient schedule for projects.
- Evaluate all weekly metrics and analyze all continuous improvement project and prepare reports for all requests.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant Order to Cash experience is preferred
- Order related experience will be advantageous
- SSC background / International MNC or Local MNC with SAP knowledge is advantageous but not a MUST
- Able to self-motivate and work independently in a fast-paced MNC environment.
- Ability to read, write & speak other languages such as Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, or Chinese Language is an added advantage
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Jay Yin at Jay.Yin@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend