- Work Location - Penang
- Leading an ongoing transformation project for top global bank
- Exposure to work closely with regional and global team
- Execute projects with business case, review business requirements, gap analysis, feasibility study in long term benefit, requirement and solution review with stakeholders.
- Work closely with stakeholders during project implementation, reviewing, analyzing data and track closely for successful project delivery.
- Review requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups.
- Responsible for process re-engineering project management and come up with an operations strategy.
- Partner with Technology, Product and Operations Management Teams to prioritize delivery of key projects.
- Defect analysis to review impact to operations and product.
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving.
- Lead team of Operations Readiness and partner with business analysts and testers to achieve on-time and with-quality production delivery dates for system enhancements for multiple Cash projects.
- Operations Readiness update to Project Stakeholders, Product and Operations Partners.
- 10-12 years of managing or participating in projects and teams within the finance and 2 years in a professional management role.
- 7+ years of work experience in banking, may include consumer or transaction services, financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination of with at least 5 years relevant experience Business Analysis / Project management role.
- A firm understanding and working knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Excellent Cash Product Knowledge is required covering Cross Border payments, SWIFT, ISO XML, GPI, etc.
- Ability to lead and influence people across cultures at a senior level using expert business judgment, excellent communication and listening skills, and resourcefulness.
- Manages ambiguity and adapts to and drives change.
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience.
- MBA/Project Management is preferred.
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #248188. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend