Operations Director (Central Kitchen)
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading F&B companies in SEA. Recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respect and trust, it's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic organization, they are looking for a driven individual to apply to the role of Operations Director (Central Kitchen).
- Oversee daily Central Kitchen operations by evaluating and monitoring the performance of personnel in Central Kitchen.
- Ensures that quality of food production is consistent and up to company standards.
- Manage and control costs and budgets set by management as well as preparing regular reports for upper management.
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance by developing strategies and setting objectives for business growth.
- Develop, implement and document best practices for management and leadership to the entire central kitchen team.
- Oversee recruitment and training of new hires.
- Ensure that food production, warehouse/receiving and cold chain is compliant with Halal, HACCP and other food regulatory and company standards.
- At least 5 years leadership experience in central kitchen, overseeing a restaurant chain or large-scale food manufacturing facility such as frozen/ RTE meals or airline catering or normal catering
- An experienced leader who knows best-management practices and can deal with different people and difficult situations
- Have experience in P&L and financial responsibility for a business unit
- Basic knowledge in Halal and HACCP and extensive understanding of food safety
- Track record of making changes quickly to achieve business objectives
- Track record of creating SOPs and ensuring team is following those SOPs precisely
- Obtained excellent quality results, as measured by customer complaint frequency, product evaluation scores, internal and external facility and operational audit scores, quality systems compliance, and other formal and informal feedback mechanisms, using existing methods, procedures, and systems.
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW". For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710