Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
A leading electronics manufacturer specializing in automotive components in Johor is seeking an Operations Director.
- Suggested budgetary objectives, including but not limited to productivity, staffing, and quality.
- Supervise daily manufacturing operations to meet and surpass the set budget targets.
- Offer leadership within the relevant department of the organization.
- Convey and embody the company's vision and core values.
- Monitor operational expenses, production schedules, inventory levels, and production equipment to ensure the company operates at peak efficiency.
- Allocate manpower, materials, and equipment resources in line with company targets.
- Analyze internal and external situations and potential issues, assessing their impacts and taking prompt, appropriate actions.
- Cultivate a work environment that encourages employees to generate and implement creative ideas for departmental and divisional enhancements.
- Establish and enforce policies and performance standards.
- Assess employee performance and provide additional coaching and support as necessary.
- Evaluate departmental and company performance and formulate improvement plans.
- Allocate budgetary resources for supplies, equipment, and personnel.
- Enhance the company's growth by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and mentoring new talent.
Skills & Experience required:
- 15-20 year(s) of electronic component experience with a Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Ability to significantly improve operation metrics including increasing turns, out of box quality, on time delivery and reductions in cycle time, costs and inventory.
- Driven and self-motivated to achieve target set forth.
- Past managerial experience preferred.
- Communication: increase management's effectiveness through active listening with both superiors and subordinates as well as strong written communication skills
- Leadership: provide and seek out continuing education opportunities to foster a growth mindset
- Delegation: identify the best person (or people) for a particular task and act as a facilitator to motivate and direct the work
- Time management: prioritize tasks to ensure that projects are completed by deadlines, streamline processes to maximize productivity.
- Negotiation and mediation: find opportunities to resolve conflicts efficiently and favorably.
- Decision-making: weigh the costs and benefits of various options to determine the best course of action to achieve company goals
- Problem-solving: analyze past and current performance and recommend objectives to improve productivity and profitability
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend