Operations Data Management Lead
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||RM162000 - RM216000 per annum + Attractive Remuneration Package|
Our client is a renowned transformative establishment, specializing in it's respective industry. Known for their solid presence and transformation within their consumer markets, they are looking for a lead in their Material Master Data team.
As a Master Data Lead, your responsibilities include:
- Manage and perform quality Material Master Data activities with external and internal stakeholders in accordance to regulatory requirements
- Ensure data accuracy, consistency and fulfilment across Global and Local Operations departments on a weekly and monthly basis
- Contribute MDM projects in global, regional and local teams partners, ensuring priorities and set timelines are met
- Drive improvements on data integrity across all functions in the business
The Right Candidate will possess:
- 3-5 years of experience working in high volume data maintenance/management in Material Master Data/Finance Vendor Master Data
- 2 or more years of SAP MM module usage is highly preferred
- Great team leadership capabilities, detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- High degree of professionalism when dealing with external stakeholders
- Proficiency in written and verbal English
How To Apply?
If this job role is the right challenge for you, click "Apply Now" or contact Crystal Soh at Crystal.Soh@Ambition.com.my. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.