O2C/OTC/ Accounts Receivable Analyst (Japanese Speaker)
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple Account Receivable position across different specialisation, Cash App, Collection, credit assessment (Japanese Speaker)
- Manage collection and cash application related activities
- Posting and allocating customer receipts
- Verify validity of account disparaity by getting and investigating information provided by business unit / clients.
- Participate in the examination of cusotmer's payment plans, payment history, and credit record.
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with stakeholders on relevant issues.
- Perform relevant month end activities such as the preparation of reports and accruals
- Assist on Continuous Improvement (CI) project and plans
- Participate in Migration projects plans (if required)
- At least 2 years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Migration Project / Integration Project / Continuous Improvement experience is highly advantageous
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Experience working in a shared service centre (SSC) will be advantageous
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or you can email resume to Andrew.email@example.com quoting AR Japanese speaker.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710