Network Security Engineer
- Local company
- Good working culture
- Excellent career growth plans
Our client is a local solution provider with presence across South East Asia is currently expanding and is looking for a Network Security Engineer to join their team.
Reporting to Manager, this role will be designing, deploying and supporting from simple to complex network security architecture. You will also be supporting multiple project in pre & post sales network security design, implementation and support. This role requires you to have comprehensive knowledge of ICT infrastructure technology. Apart from that, you will also be supporting in new security technology evaluation and provide knowlege transfer and sharing for internal and external parties. Last but not least, you will also be covering solutions such as end point security, multi layer firewalls, IDS/IPS and more.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelor's/Masters degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or relevant studies
- More than 4 years' experience in one or more of the following technologies like Cisco, Aruba, Fortinet, Palo Alto etc
- Strong knowledge of network routing & switching, wireless, DNS, firewall, WAF and more
- Good experience in security products and Fortinet Security Product/Solution will be plus
- Good verbal and written skills in English
Contact Sandrapriya Murugiah on (60) 3 9213 1667 or email@example.com or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP245595. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)