Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple role within - Manager & Senior Manager for Master Data Management (MDM) - Material, Customer & Vendor
- To manage and drive the Master data team (Customer, Material & Vendor Master Data), ensuring that the day-to-day functions run effectively, delegating to others where appropriate, providing coaching and support to junior staff.
- Establish MDM governance framework, including policies, standards, and procedures in collaboration with the Global team
- Ensures master data integrity in key systems and maintaining the processes to support the data quality
- Defines the overall vision for the future state design of MDM at regional level by setting long-term goals
- Creates data flows & maps to identify critical data sources and data flow to support systems or reports. Governs the data flows & establishes connections with other system leads.
- Defines Merger & Acquisition Data Integration Standards: Defines the new standards for integration of master data along with global team
- Leading Master Data initiatives such as implementing new MDM systems, upgrading existing systems or integrating MDM with other enterprise solutions.
- Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of financial systems is consistent and in compliance with company's requirement
- Create and safeguard the resource planning for the own team. Support the team in the daily group priorities and ensure allocation and scheduling of workload to optimize team effort towards the set targets
- Participating actively to new projects, being a key contributor as Subject Matter Expert
- Conduct daily performance dialogue and monthly one to one performance discussion and evaluation for individual's performance and development
- Suggest and stimulate the improvement of processes within the team, in order to contribute to increase efficiency, completeness and quality of MDM creation and maintenance
- At least 8 year of related experience in Master Data
- Master Data Management & Governance experience is preferred
- Shared Services Background or MNC background will be advantageous
- SAP knowledge will be great
- Any relevant degree / diploma is required
- Independent with the ability to build relationship with stakeholders from various countries
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. In additiona to application, you can also email to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org by quoting 'Master Data Manager'. in addition to this direct application for faster response and visibility.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend