- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for the multiple role of Master Data Management Analyst (MDM) to task on approval, validation, and data quality auditing of various master data elements within SAP.
- Perform customer, vendor, Chart of Accounts, Bank master data maintenance in the SAP system
- Review client and vendor workflow requests
- Confirm with local vendors via telephone regarding changes to banking information
- Ensures master data integrity in key systems and maintaining the processes to support the data quality
- Perform routine data quality audits across all data elements to ensure accuracy of information and adherence to data quality standards
- Maintain Approved Customers/Suppliers Lists
- Perform relevant performance analysis
- Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of financial systems is consistent and in compliance with company's requirement
- Works closely with other business unit to ensure alignment of master data rules
- Liaise with internal and external auditors when required
- Participate in projects and initiatives plans across APAC regions
- At least 2 year of Master Data related experience, with prior experience in AP/AR will be advantageous
- SAP / Shared Services Background / Commercial with regional exposure will be advantageous
- Independent with the ability to build relationship with stakeholders from various countries
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" & you also can email your resume to Lenice Hew at https://www.ambition.com.my/consultants/lenice-hew?source=google.com quoting 'MDM'.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend