Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Shared Services
- Flexible working environment
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Fast Career Progression
A public-listed multinational corporation, leading in the industry having operations in more than 30+ countries worldwide with the latest technology to deliver innovative product and services. A company with stability, expanding its Malaysia shared services arm located in the heart of Klang Valley.
- Administer master data workflow tools, processes, and the execution of mass update. Ensure high quality of work following the data governance standards.
- Resolving pricing queries, pricing extensions liaising with other department utilising internal pricing tools.
- Creation or changes of rebate program or agreements, ensure the correctness in the rebate computation.
- Recognise and solve problems collaboratively with ither teams to resolve issues affecting cash collection/revenue, raise issues that may impact customer satisfaction.
- Carry out regular checks to ensure compliance with internal control, standards, or rules, and delivery with high service level meeting the KPI targets.
- Ensure the deadlines for report submission are met consistently, and queries from customers or business partners are attended and resolved in a timely manner.
- MUST be able to read, write and speak with fluent English proficiency in a business context.
- Possesses 2 to 3 years of experience in Master Data Management within shared services organisation. Fresh graduates with related internship experiences are encouraged to apply.
- Working Experience in ERP systems such as SAP or Oracle, literacy on Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting, Business Administration, or any related professional qualification.
- Ability to read, write & speak other languages especially Chinese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese and Japanese language is an added advantage
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Jay Yin at Jay.Yin@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend