Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 17 February 2023
- SalaryRM18000 - RM20000.00 per month
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTechnology & Digital
Manager, Product Development
- Good working culture
- Great career development
- Attractive benefits and rewards
A MNC SAP Firm is looking for Manager, Product Development to be based in their KL office. The incumbent will be the key person in leading design, development, testing, documentation and maintenance of products and leading the team of developers at the same time. Collaborates with product management team in the development of new ideas and features and serves as an expert in multiple technical areas. Utilizes expertise to keep multiple teams working effectively as well as identifying and championing the adoption of emerging technologies. Provide expertise to the various development teams of architectural best practices and visions. Oversee multiple projects in order to preserve the architectural vision and protect stakeholder interests.
- Provide architecture designs, reviews and strategy recommendations.
- Keep abreast of relevant architecture best practices.
- Supervises all development activities and deliverables throughout the product lifecycles.
- Mentor and guide product development teams.
- Collaborate with product management.
- Functions as a team leader and technical expert in specific areas leading the development and implementation of company's products.
- Support sustainment team in troubleshooting and resolution of issues or defects as required
- Leverage and recommend best practices that will sustain and allow scalability for system environments
- Ensure that the technical solution delivers the business value
- Proposes new techniques and technologies for software development
- Ensures timely delivery of development tasks within established deadlines
- Supports security compliance
- Adheres to software development standards and best practices, using an Agile project methodology
- Performs code reviews and recommends improvements
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent experience in a related relevant field.
- Prior experience managing a team of professional developers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs):
- Expert technical knowledge of software development and software engineering principles.
- Expert knowledge of the software industry; tools, concepts, etc. available today that can be applied to R&D.
- Expert knowledge of Agile framework.
- Advanced knowledge of knowledge of SAP Solutions, in particular SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors products.
- Ability to attentively listen and effectively communicate in oral and written format with clients and consultants to include effectively articulating ideas and processes.
- Ability to assess and assist clients with existing systems and optimize their solutions using existing knowledge of system functionality and best practice recommendations.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a virtual project team.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to think in abstracts and logically, diligently asking probing questions and recommending solutions.
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions.
- Ability to creatively analyze and solve complex problems, with the ability to implement resolutions.
- Ability to establish and manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines with attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to accept changes in priorities and learn new technologies.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in verbal and written form
How to Apply?
Contact Aaron on +(60)3 9212 7976 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #263377.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend