Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
- Contribute to the development and regular review of the biannual risk-based audit plan and ensuring alignment with the Local Business Unit strategy.
- Take a leadership or support role in conducting assigned audits, overseeing the entire audit process from planning to providing assurance and final closure.
- Participate in other initiatives driven by GwIA (Group-wide Internal Audit).
- Continuously monitor emerging risks and significant changes in the business operations.
- Incorporate these observations into the risk assessment process for audit planning.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Internal Audit, External Audit, or a second-line role.
- Experience should be in the asset/wealth management industry or other financial services.
- Possession of a recognized Audit or Accountancy Qualification.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Rebekah Kok at email@example.com quoting reference number #268230. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend