Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
- Participate in the parallel run to generate financial reports for the fiscal year 2022.
- Contribute to the creation of opening balance data during the transition phase.
- Analyze business results and outputs produced by the IFRS 17 reporting systems.
- Engage in the monthly closing process for insurance/takaful entities in Malaysia after the implementation of IFRS 17.
- Prepare and review Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Collaborate closely with external auditors during the year-end audit.
- Prepare documents and conduct walkthroughs with external auditors as part of the IFRS 17 review.
- Provide support for ad-hoc activities to facilitate a smooth IFRS 17 go-live.
- Degree or Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualifications.
- 4 to 6 years of relevant working experience of local/IFRS reporting standards in insurance/takaful industry.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Rebekah Kok at email@example.com quoting reference number #268092. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend