Manager, Data Acquisition and Enrichment
- Attractive remuneration
- Multi-dimensional culture
- Fast paced
Our client facilitate credit extensions by empowering individuals and businesses with access to crucial information at greater ease and speed. They have the largest database of individuals and companies with complete nationwide coverage over 10 million companies & 22 million individuals.
- To undertake periodic benchmarking exercise to ensure data quality and coverage remains best in market
- Perform system training (CED and eTR Plus) and for subscribers as and when required the usage Positive Dat
- Monitor the operational flow and quality of SSM data, eTR Plus and CED contributors, and escalate issues when necessary
- Lead a team data acquisition analyst to ensure data acquisition with various data suppliers, conducts investigations into data discrepancies and disputes from internal teams and clients.
- Work closely with client including new format features, ensure proper and efficient uploading of data to eTR Plus and CED Data Products.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- Degree qualified in at least one of the following: Data Management, IT, MIS, BA, or related fields
- Experience in database tools, i.e. (SQL, RDMS).
- Experience in BI Reporting tools, i.e. (Qlik, Pentaho, Tableau)
- 6 to 8 years' experience in a pre-sales data product, data analysis / data acquisition/ data management
- Team player
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Arshanaa at Arshanaa.Lechumi@ambition.com.my quoting reference number AGP 250622. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)