Manager, Custody Operations
A leading international bank is seeking a Manager, Custody Operations to support the operational excellence and ensure seamless custody process and systems.
About the Role
- Provide guidance to administrators and assistance to HOD; ensure queries and disputes are escalated and resolved in a timely manner
- Drive synergies between business and operations to enhance the experience to the client, contribute innovative ideas for better productivity, risk reduction process controls, training etc
- Drive continuous process improvement, conduct service review meetings, monitor SLAs and serve as SME for the custody settlement and corporate actions process
- Coordinate with client engagement team on the feedback from clients and how to improve client services suiting needs and requirements
- Manage escalations and lead client queries, communication with clients and tasks that contribute to the overall client service initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Banking, Finance, Science or relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 7 years' experience in banking operations preferably in global custody
- Experienced in a matrix environment with a strong stakeholder management skills
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 245387. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710