Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Good career path
- Attractive remuneration package
- One of the top leading banking and financial services organization
The role requires to conduct analysis of financial documentation and supplemental data to support lending decision-making and recommending credit requests to appropriately meet business needs.
- To promote a prudent lending culture and practice, to safeguard the Corporate/Commercial/SME /Wholesale & Commercial Banking (CMB) asset quality of the Bank while facilitating healthy business growth.
- Preparing credit analyses in support of new and existing business relationships.
- To provide in-depth and timely credit risk analysis of Corporate/Commercial/SME accounts, mitigation, and recommendations to enable decision-makers to formulate well-informed decisions, with the objective to satisfy borrowers' needs and protect the Bank's asset quality.
- Coach / guide the lending managers / officers.
- Personally develop and maintain strong working relationships with Wholesale & CMB Relationship Managers / Associates along with executives in Risk to ensure that all risks to the business, financial and non-financial, are properly recognized and thoughtfully mitigated in proposals.
- To provide necessary support in matters related to credit and risk management infrastructure of the Bank.
- To ensure strict compliance of the Bank, Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM), other regulators and ICBC Head Office's Policy, Procedure and Manual (PPM) issued from time to time.
- A recognized bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Credit Analysis / Loan Origination of banking / financial institutions.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English proficient in credit writing in English, hard-working, organized, diligent, and above all a good team player.
- Cantonese and/or Mandarin language capabilities are highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Investment Banking / Wholesale banking is mandatory
- Good knowledge in Securities, Treasury, Foreign Exchange and Derivatives will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #261119. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend