Manager, Consolidation & Reporting
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Petaling, Selangor|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM10000 - RM15000.00 per month|
- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in a conglomerate company
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Asia's leading agriculture companies. In accordance with the company's plant to further expand their business, they're looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Manager, Consolidation & Reporting.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company and its subsidiaries
- Preparation of financial consolidation, quarterly reports for audit committee and directors' meeting, and announcement purposes for the listed companies
- Review of management accounts and managing audit process for groups of companies, including overseeing divisional finance
- Prepare tax computation and liaise with tax agent for any corporate tax matters
- Participates in internal controls improvement initiatives
- Led and executed MFRS conversion exercise for all listed and non-listed groups of companies
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ICAEW, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of experience in relevant filed
- Prefer candidates have experience in commercial + Big 4 (external auditors) auditing in plantation companies
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, with a good technical knowledge
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Customer focus and priority setting
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email [Nisha Nair] at (email@example.com). Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)