Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- A leading, global company in insurance.
- Assist in the operational governance of the multi-cloud environment (predominantly Azure but with an AliCloud and AWS footprint)
- Liaise with service providers to ensure that operational processes (backup, patching, provisioning, monitoring) are delivered on time and to set standards
- Develop automation opportunities via the use of Infrastructure-As-Code tooling
- Work with the Group Technical Risk to ensure compliance to all security requirements and standards
- Min 4 years relevant experience in Cloud Engineering with 2 or more years within a Cloud Automation Engineering role
- Proficient with any cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google, etc)
- Experience of CI/CD pipeline and DevOps tools (Jenkins, Ansible, Maven, JIRA, etc)
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Han at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend