Legal Counsel, Banking
- Comply with the Group Management Responsibility Policy to ensure effective risk management and the implementation of proper controls across the Group Legal team.
- Take personal leadership of material contentious issues or inquiries faced by Group by collaborating with the Regional General Counsel, Dispute Resolution, the Global Head of Legal, Government Investigations and the Head of Shared Investigations Services.
- Support and collaborate with broader Legal function to develop effective strategies for identifying horizon Legal risks across Group.
- Support and provide advice to the local teams involved in delivering Group or Country commitment to any remediation program, considering any impact for group Malaysia.
- Take responsibility for providing legal advice, guidance and support to business units and stakeholders in Malaysia on all legal matters and, where required, across locations.
- Maintain close relationships with stakeholders including the Management Teams and other committees within Malaysia and to proactively provide them with relevant legal advice, guidance and support on relevant legal and regulatory issues.
- Develop thought leadership capability - as demonstrated by visibility within group, the Group, and externally (in the industry) as a senior point of contact for group Legal-related consultation.
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #251089. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710