Legal Contract Specialist
A leading financial services provider is seeking a Legal Contract Specialist to review existing client documentation, provide impact assessment on clauses restricting client offboarding and overall assistance with client correspondence.
About the Role
- Support client offboarding activity and related legal, operational and administrative tasks for the respective business and legal team
- Review, draft and validate NDAs and other ancillary client documentation to ensure they meet the company's policies and standards and applicable law
- Assist with client contractual queries, including contract reviews and research, risk assessments and the preparation of advice and reports
- Collaborate with and assist other legal teams to ensure appropriate overall matter management, including addressing product-specific considerations and local law requirements
- Provide stakeholders with accurate and timely information and advice regarding the status of contract matters and other matter reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Law; additional qualifications such as CLP/LLM will be an added advantage
- Minimum 1 year experience in legal services; commendable fresh law graduates will be considered
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with various internal stakeholders
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 248047. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710