Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
- Coordinating corporate governance matters across the group's entities in multiple jurisdictions.
- Acting as the internal point of contact for company secretarial matters and liaising with external corporate secretaries on ad-hoc issues that arise
- Maintaining and filing corporate records, including resolutions, board of director changes, annual reports, etc.
- Coordinating and receiving board and committee signatures for documents and materials
- Assist in maintaining the statutory requirements for the group entities, ensuring all corporate work and requirements are completed correctly and in a timely manner, drafting resolutions and directives of corporate acts and decisions and preserving all corporate records
- Working with stakeholders to maintain the annual meeting schedules for both boards and their committees
- Ensuring proper retention and filing of documents and maintaining inventory of company seals, share certificates, etc.
- Aiding the group legal department on ad-hoc legal issues and providing administrative support as and when the need arises
- Providing contract support for standard corporate agreements such as non-disclosure, marketing, and independent contractor agreements
- Maintaining and filing contractual documentation, including agreements, addendums, side letters, comfort letters, etc.
- Minimum 2-3 years of related experience in providing corporate secretarial support and managing corporate records
- Legal experience desirable
- Good communication skills, and excellent written and spoken English
- Good stakeholder management and excellent teamwork
- Self-motivated personality with the ability to work independently, determine priorities and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage as the candidate in this role is required to handle dealings with Hong Kong counterparts.
How to Apply
Contact Vighnesh Gunasegaran on +(60)3 9212 7975 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. # 268237. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend