Legal Associate, Commercial
A leading financial services provider is seeking a Legal Associate, Commercial to review, draft and validate contracts.
About the Role
- Review, draft and validate technology and non technology contracts such as NDAs, proof of concept agreements, SOWs, Order Forms, change orders etc to ensure standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Assist with contractual queries from business stakeholders in case of any ambiguity. Provide clarity on contract language by conducting contract review and research, provide analysis and recommendation accordingly
- Assist legal teams across the organisation to ensure appropriate overall matter management. Where external counsel is appointed, manage the engagement and external legal costs
- Provide stakeholders with accurate and timely information and advice regarding the status of contract matters
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives in relation to contract processes and workflow; support on team administration tasks where required
- Bachelor's degree in Law, must be a qualified lawyer in a common law jurisdiction
- Minimum 3 years' PQE with good knowledge and understanding commercial contract requirements
- Business acumen and experience in contract legal support (whether through in-house or private practice)
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 246022. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710