A leading financial services provider is seeking a Legal Associate to be part of a growing legal team to support a regional business remit.
About the Role
- Manage the centralised team mailbox on all incoming matters for legal support, reviewing the request for completeness and following up with requesters for additional information wherever required and triaging the request to members within the commercial and enterprise teams
- Review, draft and validate procurement contracts (technology and non-technology) like NDAs, proof of concept agreements, SOWs, order forms, change orders, to ensure they meet the third-party contract standards and applicable law
- Assist with contractual queries from business stakeholders and supply chain in case of any ambiguity. Provide clarity on contract language by conducting contract review and research and provide analysis and recommendation accordingly
- Assist legal teams across the businesses ensure appropriate overall matter management. Where external counsel is appointed, to manage the engagement and external legal costs
- To provide stakeholders with accurate and timely information and advice regarding the status of contract matters.holders with accurate and timely information and advice regarding the status of contract matters
- Bachelor's degree in Law, must be a qualified lawyer in a common law jurisdiction
- Minimum 1-2 years' PQE with good knowledge and understanding commercial contract requirements
- Business acumen and experience in contract legal support (whether through in-house or private practice)
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 246022. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710