Lead, User Experience (UX)
- Rich company culture
- Excellent salary & remuneration packages
- Focuses on employee's personal and professional development
A start-up with dynamic growth and exciting ventures, our client is currently undergoing expansion plans to solidify its business offering to their targeted markets of consumer streams.
Seeking for a Lead, User Experience (UX), the incumbent will be pivoting creation of an array of digital products to solve and will be serving as an active advocate to ensure the highest level of usability, desirability and satisfaction for the user experience's designs, policies and standards.
A talented Lead, User Experience (UX) should possess the following:
- Ability to make strategic UX decisions in correlation with design, usability and features
- Drives end-to-end user research strategy and concept development
- Knowledge in at least 3 of the following:
Information Architecture (IA) Design, User Experience (UX) Design, User Interface (UI) design, Interactive Design, Usability Testing.
- Data driven approach in seeking solutions
- Local Malaysians' submission will be prioritised
Please contact Charmaine Cheng on 603-9213 1653 or click APPLY NOW, or ideally, do drop an e-mail to Charmaine.email@example.com quoting ref no. #247091. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.