Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Flexible Working Environment
- Fast Career Progression
- Attractive Remuneration Package
A leading provider of cutting-edge mobile data services and solutions. Since its founding in 2002, it has deployed its technology in more than 100 deployments for mobile operators, financial institutions, media firms, and businesses, revolutionising mobile data applications and accelerating the adoption of mobile data. They are currently looking for a VP of Software Development to be part of their dynamic team.
This is a hands-on role and you must be prepared to get your hands dirty! You will see the development of websites and digital applications from end-to-end, working with prestigious companies and advising on processes and best principles.
- Collaborate with foreign government agencies to develop and deliver high-quality software
applications according to requirements.
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver technical solutions.
- Drive adoption of relevant, up-to-date technologies, practices and tools in Agile software
- Ensure high performance and utility of services.
- Design and build services with a focus on business value and usability, with scalability and
flexibility in mind.
- Contribute to technical discussions and solutioning sessions.
- Perform code reviews and evangelize best practices.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in managing or leading a team.
- Strong hand-on experience with C# and ASP MVC.
- Solid hand-on experience in ReactJS and/or NodeJS Technologies.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and SQL.
- Experience with Java and/or React Native is a plus.
- Enjoy constant learning and working with new technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Effective communication skills & customer-oriented mindset.
- Ability to work with a multiple team and stakeholders.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Sound knowledge of Microservice, cloud services and CICD is a plus.
- Appointment will commensurate with experience and qualification.
- Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend