Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
A software company with HQ sitted in Sweden, focusing on assisting companies to improve their services utilizing data collected. Provides good work environment with good culture, and flexible work arrangement.
What you will do?
- To provide 2nd level support on technical issues occurred, cross-team collaboration with L3 Support, Production, Services etc.
- Represent the company to attend customer case meetings & project meetings if required
- Implement small change requests according to customers' requirements, including new implementation
- Ensure work is well-documented (CR, RCA)
- Provide feedback & insights to improve internal tools & products
What you need to have?
- Good understanding of MZ product & MZ Configuration
- Good knowledge of Java SE or Java EE / additional programming languages will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Unix runtime environment and databases
- Ability to support on different shift patterns, including Europe and US timezones
- Excellent communication skills - both reading and writing in English
How to Apply?
Contact Catherine on +(60) 3 9213 1651 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or drop your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend