Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Position Details - Advisory
Job Category: Experienced
Job Title: ITeT Manager - ERP IT Project Manager
Function: AdvisoryDepartment IT enabled Transformation (ITeT)
We help organizations to work smarter and grow faster. Our work is always evolving to respond to industry trends and management focus, and we combine our deep technical skills in response to our clients' changing needs. Over time, what we do remains closely linked with helping our clients improve the way they operate; innovate and grow; reduce costs; manage risks; leverage talent; and change the way they do business. Our aim is to support our clients in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
The team is expanding with the continuous growth of project engagements and is seeking junior to senior level professionals to join our practice.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Manage end-to-end Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution implementation which includes project definition, initiation, execution and closure
- Liaise with stakeholders such as project personnel, business users regarding project requirements
- Develop detailed project plan to track progress
- Monitor project progress and implement changes where necessary
- Document status updates and present to key stakeholders
- Identify, track and manage project issues and risk as well as escalations
- Manage changes to project scope through project change request
- Coordinate communication between client and project team, and facilitate workshops, testing sessions, training, issue resolution, etc.
- Manage relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Other activities as directed by Management or as required by project requirements.
- A recognised degree in computer science, information systems or any other related fields
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in managing multiple complex IT projects, preferably on ERP and/or system implementation,
- Experience in managing cloud based ERP solution implementations is an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills to build strong relationship with client stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient with project management tools such as MS Project, Clarizen, Jira, etc.
- Project management certification e.g. PMP, PRINCE2, etc. is an added advantage
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend