Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Managing project schedules, financial estimates, and progress updates
- Arranging meetings to review project aims and advancements
- Ensuring timely, cost-effective project completion
- Orchestrating project teams, schedules, and individual duties
- Defining project objectives and devising strategies to achieve them
- Evaluating project risks
- Utilizing project management software to monitor progress and schedules
- Profound understanding of software development cycles and experience dealing with third party vendors.
- Leadership and project management abilities for team and project supervision
- Effective written and verbal communication to address technical matters
- Analytical skills for resolving project-related issues
- Organizational and time management proficiency for project adherence
- Exceptional resource planning and task scheduling abilities
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend