Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Managing Consultant, Technology
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create strategy for project management team to ensure the delivery of high quality projects that provide business value to the organization, customers and end-users.
- Collaborate closely with global team by providing monthly budget and forecasts.
- Attend project meetings, provide project status and enforce project standards across projects and work efforts.
- Ensure all programs and projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of project management from discovery through delivery implementation.
- Minimum Degree with over 10 years of experience as a Project Manager and/or Scrum Master, managing projects in a MNC environment.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- Knowledge in Agile / Scrum / Waterfall.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business and IT needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of internal/external customer trust and confidence
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu.
How to Apply?
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Moon Thai at Moon.Thai@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend