IT Analyst - Digital Asset Management
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
- Attractive remuneration
- Multi-dimensional culture
- Multinational company
Our client is one of a global professional construction industry. We offer software for design, products and tools for work onsite, training, testing and consultancy
- Subject expert and key contributor in evaluating and shaping business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvements, and designing and implementing solutions
- Be in close partnership with respective service providers to implement solutions by using emerging techniques/technologies including user centricity, responsive design, cloud/on premise solutions together with quality assurance and documentation.
- Leveraging different modules included in our digital asset management solution like marketing resource management (MRM) and product content management (PCM) to their full potential
- Evaluate relevant use cases and alternatives to ensure long-term sustainability, operational excellence, reliability, economic and operational feasibility as well as alignment with our Global IT strategy
To qualify an individual must possess:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related fields; Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) > 3.0 (experienced), > 3.5 (fresh graduate).
- Digital Asset Management experience is an added advantage
- Basic understanding of system integration technologies and/ or software development.
- Basic business process understanding and willingness to learn how we use IT in Marketing and Sales especially in in Digital Asset Management
- Fresh graduates with strong willingness to learn are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Arshanaa at Arshanaa.Lechumi@ambition.com.my quoting reference number AGP 252321. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)