Internal Audit / Subject Matter Expert AR Manager
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. They invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for Internal Audit / Subject Matter Expert AR Manager
- Liaise with other finance functions within GBS, corporate and region, and business teams to resolve issues in an efficient and effective manner in alignment with line manager.
- Ensure right control are implemented within the AR processes
- Design the bad debt provision methodology of the ASSN to make sure doubtful debt is provided in time
- Review AR sub-ledger to General Ledger (GL) control account reconciliations ensuring integrity of balance sheet.
- Implement controls to ensure accurate recognition of revenue.
- Maintain sufficient controls within O2C Tower to detect transactional outliers, financial risks and fraud risk to the ASSN. E.g. Audit logs for segregation of duty, sample review of transactions, fraud risk detection testing etc.
- Maintain the Internal Audit Control framework for the O2C department
- Liaise directly with the line manager and other stakeholders on the delivery of O2C Projects
- To maintain, update and ensure compliance within the relevant O2C Policy.
- At least 6 years of working experience, with prior experience in external/internal audit being advantageous
- Professional Qualification (Partially of fully completed) is a MUST
- Non-Managerial Experience people are encouraged to Apply
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Someone with the ability to develop and implement processes/plans independently
- Experience working in a shared service centre (SSC) will be advantageous
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710