Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 09 May 2023
- SalaryRM6500 - RM9000 per month
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance & Accounting
Internal Audit/ Internal Controls (SOX)
- Flexible Working Environment
- Fast Career Progression
- Attractive Remuneration Package
A leading FMCG multinational corporation. With a 30 billion USD worldwide market, it is looking to expand its Malaysia shared services center and hire Internal Audit/ Internal Controls Analyst (SOX) talents. There are junior up to senior positions available across Accounts Payable and T&E divisions.
- Perform the planning and execution of operational audits, compliance audits and special projects.
- Establish audit programs for audited area, and review team members' work for accuracy.
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of audited area and business controls.
- Conducting regular checks on the organization's compliance towards SOX, Control Navigators, Governance trainings and certification
- Provide advisory and consulting to improve efficiency, and effectiveness towards business operation.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders including legal, company secretary, investors relations and audit functions to monitor the adequacy of the company's compliance environment and to minimize risk exposure
- Support the Public Listed Company's governance and compliance including quarterly KLSE reports, trade analysts and shareholders' briefing, AGM events
- Bachelor's degree in in Accounting, or professional Internal Controls qualification (CISA, CISSP, CIA, ACCA or equivalent).
- 3-5 years, risk internal controls or audit experience with significant accounting firm or corporate industry experience.
- Good knowledge of internal controls practices, principles and procedures and corporate governance requirements for a global Group, including Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICoFR).
- Knowledge of SOX best practice, testing and reporting approaches is a must.
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Jay Yin at Jay.Yin@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend