About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple roles across Senior & Junior for Intercompany Analyst / Accountant.
Intercompany Analyst is responsible for the intercompany accounting within the shared service centers process.
- Responsible for the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations, P&L Flux analysis and journal booking
- Support monthly/quarterly/annual close processes
- Responsible for intercompany accounting e.g. monthly SLA / intercompany expense recharge.Complete assigned related account reconciliations in Blackline per established deadlines
- Reconcile IC BS & PL difference with counterparts on timely manner.
- Perform direct debit to counterparts for IC receivable invoices IC payment and receipting platform.
- Generate key financial performance indicators including but not limited to AR and AP aging.
- Understand the local business requirements and implement financial controls and governance to a standard that ensure all relevant financial requirements are met.
- Liaise with external auditors when required
- Participate in continuous process improvement projects and plans.
- Participate in UAT testing and update such findings to the management.
- At 3 years of relevant accounting experience
- Candidate with Accounting Degree or professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA will be great
- SAP / JDE / Blackline knowledge & US GAAP exposure will be advantageous
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
- Prior experience in an International MNC / Shared Services environment will be advantageous
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below AND at the same time you can email Andrew Chua at Andrew.email@example.com quoting 'Intercompany Accountant" to ensure visibility of your CV.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend