- Excellent working culture
- Great benefits and career growth plans
- Amazing Diversity
With main offices in Guildford, London, Gloucester, Leeds, Poland, and Kuala Lumpur, our client is a team that supports a global workforce using a combination of Windows, Linux, and MacOS technologies.
- To be in charge of providing new enabling capabilities, creating and delivering templated systems, resolving infrastructure support issues, and upkeep, management, and performance optimisation of the infrastructure.
- To build a connection between software development and infrastructure, and to boost productivity through extensive automation.
- Follow business standards and requirements while completing routine operation schedules for servers, server applications, databases, systems, and network components.
- VMWare, Linux, Macs, and scripting and automation infrastructure support.
- Determine the root causes of issues that are detected during routine operations and manage them to resolution within the parameters of service level agreements.
- In order to ensure that incidents are escalated and resolved within Service Level Agreements, coordinate with other support teams and outside parties.
- 6.5/6.7 or later, with a minimum of three years' experience installing, managing, and supporting VMware vSphere infrastructure.
- Install, set up, and support Linux, ideally Redhat/Alma.
- Hardware installation and configuration for HP and Dell.
- Powershell, Terraform, and Ansible automation abilities are a requirement.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Arshanaa at Arshanaa.Lechumi@ambition.com.my quoting reference number AGP 258932. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend